A summary of calls reported to Flin Flon RCMP for the week of Sept. 29-Oct. 5:
· Report of a bar patron refusing to leave and getting “handsy” with other patrons. Police attended and the subject of complaint was subsequently lodged.
· Report of a missing person. The missing person returned home safe and sound.
· Report of damage to multiple vehicles within the same block.
· Report of an intoxicated person being aggressive with bystanders outside a local business. The person had left prior to police arrival.
· Report of an intoxicated person being a general annoyance to their parents. Upon call back, police were advised their child is now asleep and police were no longer needed.
· Report of an intoxicated family member being a nuisance in their home. The family was able to resolve the issue without police involvement.
· A parent called 911 to report their child would not go to bed. Police had to talk to the parent about the proper use of 911. Yes, you read that right. The parent.
· Report of two persons being assaulted with a weapon and were currently being treated in hospital. Police attended but neither person would cooperate with police investigation.
· Report of an intoxicated person damaging a residence and kicking at a door.
· Report of a vehicle being stolen from a residence. The vehicle was recovered the following morning a short distance away.
· Report of possible stolen vehicle. The vehicle was recovered in the same parking lot where it was stolen from.
· Report of two combatants fighting on Main Street. Police attended and arrested and lodged both gladiators.
· Report of intoxicated person laying on road.
· Report of an alarm at a local business. Police attended and deemed it was a false alarm.
· Report of a person hitchhiking on the highway.
· A person called to report they are trying to prevent breaching no contact conditions with another person.
· Report of a fight inside a residence. Police attended and found kids playing with toys.
· Report of an alarm at a local business. Deemed to be false alarm.
· Report of an intoxicated person being chased out of an apartment. Police attended and could not locate the intoxicated person.
· Report of a theft from a residence. Matter under investigation.
· Report of an intoxicated person yelling at traffic. Police attended and arrested and lodged the person.
· Report of a person in medical distress. The patient was transported to hospital via ambulance.
· Report of a missing youth. The youth was located and turned over to the care of Child Family Services.
· Report of passed out person near a walking trail. Police attended but did not see anyone in the area.
· Report of a person attempting to get into a locked vehicle. The suspect was scared away when confronted by the homeowner.
· Report of a business trailer being entered. Nothing appeared to have been taken.
· Report of a person expressing thoughts of self-harm. The person was located and taken to hospital by a family member.
· Report of a group of people “possibly” fighting uptown. Police attended and found no group nor any fight.
· Report of a couple arguing loudly in their rented room. Police attended and found the couple outside not talking calmly about their problems.
· Multiple calls received of a group of youths damaging a vehicle and in general being up to non-do-goodery. One of the youths was intoxicated and rolling around in the leaves. They were subsequently arrested and lodged.
· Multiple calls received of a person breaching their court ordered no contact conditions. Police located the subject of complaint in the midst of breaching those conditions. The person was arrested, charged and remanded into custody.
· Report of a patient at hospital needing a mental health assessment but was too drunk to have it completed. The patient was lodged until sober and brought back to hospital.
· Report of a known suspect with “sticky fingers” in a local convenience store. Police attended and spoke to the subject of complaint who was intoxicated and began expressing ideations of self harm. The person was arrested and lodged for their own safety.
· While on patrol, police came into contact with an intoxicated person who was too intoxicated to care for themselves. This person was arrested and lodged under the Intoxicated Persons Detention Act.
· Report of employee calling his employer intoxicated asking for a raise and threatening said employer if same wasn’t received. Police suggested to the employee this probably isn’t the best way of going about this. No further calls received.
· Report of family squabble where alcohol was a factor. Police attended and arrested the aggressor of the family who was subsequently lodged.
· Report of intoxicated people in a residence refusing to leave despite being asked to. Police attended and all parties agreed to leave.
· Report of an argument involving two intoxicated people in a residence. Police attended and separated both parties for the evening.
· Report of a person being assaulted outside a local bar. The victim was non-cooperative with the investigation.
· Report of an intoxicated person outside a residence yelling. Police attended and located subject of complaint mid yell. They were given a ride to a responsible adult.
· Report of an intoxicated person banging on the windows and doors of a residence. The subject of complaint left prior to police arrival.
· Report of an erratic driver, driving erratically.
· Report of patient at hospital needing a mental health assessment but being too drunk to have same completed.
· Report of young child wandering with no parental supervision. Police attended and located child who was reunited with family.
· Report of a bar patron intoxicated yelling at staff. Police attended and arrested and lodged the unruly patron.